Thursday 23 January 2014

Planning some more

It's funny how home and work life can collide. I have just finished a bunch of reviews of 2013 at work. It's interesting work. Now it's done, I can finish off my planning for the year. And at the same time, I have felt the need to have a think about planning my creative activities. So maybe a little reflection of 2013 is necessary here too. I posted in September about Summer sewing plans. So how have I gone?
  • Black silky shirt (a Taffy maybe...)
  • Black capri pants (I would like to try a Burda pattern) Burda 7068 blogged here
  • Suit 
  • Casual jacket (By Hand London)
  • Peasant top (self drafted from an old favourite) done! Blogged here
  • Knit top
  • A summer frock that fits! (Pastille by Colette)
Given my machine tension issues and the fact that I've almost finished my Miette cardigan, I'm quite happy with my progress.

I've also done a toile for my Pastille (yet to be blogged) and I'm very happy with the result so far.

So what's next? Does this list still stand?

No comments:

Post a Comment