Tuesday 15 September 2015

Spring - summer planning

Spring is certainly in the air here. I'm beginning to think about warmer weather clothes and seeing some gaping holes in my wardrobe. I worked my way through Colletes wardrobe architect series earlier this year in preparation for my winter wardrobe. I stayed pretty on task, although as usual I didn't get all my makes done. And I'm ok with that. So I reviewed my colours and I don't want to change them. Nor my silhouettes. The one thing that I do want to do though is include some thinking around the difficulty of makes. My head just can't cope with difficult makes all the time.

After focusing on dresses in the last while, I'm going to work on separates. So here we go.
  1. Skinny 7/8 pants (Burda 7062 from black bengaline suiting)
  2. Casual skirt (Molly Makes Sewing jeans skirt from aqua cotton sateen)
  3. Fitted sleeveless top (McCalls 8405 from black/white cotton sateen)
  4. Jacket (Burda 8810 from bright cotton sateen)
  5. Fitted collared shirt (Butterick 6026 from mid weight blue cotton print)
  6. Maxi skirt (Sewaholic Gabriola from not sure yet 😉)


I'm not sure if I'll get it all done but I'm ok with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment