Monday 16 December 2013

A little Christmas sewing

I'm testing out my "fixed" machine. I thought it would be smart to start small. Doesn't come much smaller than sewing for The Littlest Cousin. Nothing quicker or cuter than a couple of elastic waisted skirts. The Princess and I took a quick trip to Spotties looking for some girlie fabric. It's harder than you think finding something that we could be sure that she would like. But we found some cute spots - perfect. And then matched the lime green. Two skirts - one with lace and one with a ruffle.

Once again thanks to Blissful Sewing Easy Peasy Summer Skirt for the ruffle skirt pattern and a more recent find at Make It Grand - dimensions for elastic waist skirts for 6 months to 16.

One more present crossed off the list.
The lime green looks much better than this
This is my favourite. Love the touch of lace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment