Tuesday 1 January 2013

Credit to Crafters

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Did you have a good one? I spent the evening at home with my family. We had a three course meal (very grown up) and watched the 9pm fireworks (in case anyone couldn't make it to 12). We then watched the end of the Edinborough Military Tatoo and the last of the Proms. Neither Mr X nor the Princess had watched these before and were quite fascinated by the process and traditions. We then managed to catch the midnight fireworks telecast from Sydney. What an amazing achievement. Every time I see this show I think it's the best I've seen and it would be impossible to do any better. And yet they do.

Now after yesterday's post, I felt terrible that I hadn't given credit to those fabulous crafters that so generously share their ideas. For the Princess's pillowcase top I went to Polka Dot Chair's Tuesday's Tutorial: Tiered Pillowcase Dress and Pillowcase Shirt Tutorial. For her ruffle skirt I went to Blissful Sewing's Easy Peasy Summer Skirt. Thanks for these great patterns and tutorials. Photos still to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment